Dating services hackensack nj
Other early Englewood Postmasters included James W.
Englewood Post Office - Englewood Post Office was established 18 January 1861 with John Van Brunt as the first Postmaster.
General Information - In 1909 Carlstadt was a station on the Erie Railroad (in 1918, the New Jersey and New York Railroad, Erie System). At one time, some areas of Cliifside Park received their mail through the Hudson Heights Post Office (Township of North Bergen, Hudson County, NJ). General Information - Cliffside Park is about 1 sq. Population: 1940-16,892; 1970-18,891; 1980-21,464; 1990-20,393. A vicinity, called Closter, originally a large area of undefined boundaries, existed from 1723 or earlier. In 1904 a part of Closter's area was transferred to Harrington Park Borough. Includes or included Crestwood Lake (now a 70-acre borough park), Fell's Meadows, Wolf Swamp. Alpine Post Office -- Alpine Post Office was established 6 April 1871 with Joseph Du Bois as the first Postmaster. Bogota Post Office - A Bogota Post Office was established here on 26 June 1895 with Lewis V. It became an Independent Station and an Independent Branch . Deppert (), Albert Hoffman (), George Zimmerman (), Albert Hoffman (), Henry Petri (30 June 1893) Jacob H. borough organized January 16, 1895 (referendum January 15, 1895) from area taken from Ridgefield Township. Earlier called Cliffside Cliffside Park includes or included Grantwood, Pleasant Valley, and Shadyside. Allendale Postal Service -- Allendale Post Office was established 11 November 1869 with Smith Roswell as the first Postmaster. Ackerman (), Louis Rossner (4 June 1889), Henry Upham (), Stephen J. Other early Alpine Postmasters included Edward Kohler (), Frederick J. The Carlstadt Post Office was reestablished at a later date. Ullmann (16 June 1897), and Albert Neiderer (22 June 1901). Palisades Amusement Park was operated here from 1898 until 1971. It was renamed the Borough of Dumont in 1895 in honor of Dumont Clarke, a New York banker and public-spirited citizen of the area who was the first Mayor of the Borough of Dumont. Population: 1909-1,400; 1940-7,556; 1970-20,155; 1980-18,334; 1990-17,187. Early Emerson postmasters included Herman Keystone (appointed ), Diedrich Wulff (), David Battaglia (), Rocco Alexander () and Frances R. On June 26, 1894 part of its area went to Bergenfield Borough. The Cadmus House, at 14-01 Pollitt Avenue in Fair Lawn houses the Fair Lawn Historical Museum. Today East Rutherford receives its mail from Rutherford Post Office (the East Rutherford Branch Zip Code is 07073.) General Information - East Rutherford is 3.64 sq. Includes or included sections called Continental Woods, Frog Town, Lozier Park, Memorial School, Old Hook, Soldier Hill, Steenrapie. Emerson Post Office - The name of the Bergen County Post Office of Kinderkamack was changed 1 June 1877 to Etna, which name was later changed from Etna to Emerson. The name is said to be a contraction of "English Neighborhood," the early name for this locality. Includes or included Bellair, Radburn, and Warren Point. Hackensack Post Office -- A Bergen County post office by this name was established with Archibald Campbell as the first Hackensack Postmaster. Other early Hackensack Postmasters included George Cassady (about 1805), John Baird (by 1806), Jonathan Baldwin (about 1811), Abraham Westervelt (by 1812), Robert J.